Listen to this episode
An episode of nothing but bland filler as we wait for something interesting to happen in the world of employment law.
- The merits of Canadian doughnut chains;
- Patrons throwing their fecal matter at employees (to be clear, not OUR glorious podcast patrons);
- Laxative-laced brownies leading to termination;
- Waterboarding as a fantastic motivational tool for one Provo, Utah company;
- An insurance company that has no tolerance for dreadlocks (and neither does the Supreme Court); and
- Sean Maguire, our very first guest patron from Patreon!